Exams season is once again upon us, below is a checklist for students, a guide for parents and the exams schedule.
Exams Information Guide
MONDAY 11TH MAY 2015-MONDAY 22ND JUNE 2015
· Arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your exam (you are responsible for checking and following your own timetable).
· Be wearing full school uniform including your blazer.
· Have the correct equipment with you- black ink/ballpoint pens (no erasers or corrector pens)/pencil/ruler.
· Inform the school before the start of your exam if you are unable to attend (e.g. illness, injury, and personal problems) school can then help or advise you further.
· Read the “Notice to Candidates” which is displayed inside and outside of the examination room (breaking any of the rules or regulations could lead to disqualification).
· Turn off and hand over all electronic devises.
· Remove the label from your water bottle (water only).
· Empty all of your pockets.
· Not turn around or communicate with any other candidates once you have entered the examination room.
Will be available for collection on Thursday 20th August 2015 10am-12 noon, if you wish for any other person/family member to collect your results, you must give your written authorisation to school before results day.
Will be available on Thursday 13th August 2015 10am-12 noon, if you wish for any other person/family member to collect your results, you must give your written authorisation to school before results day.
Information For Parents
Good luck to all candidates.