We intend to remain open tomorrow but will be making a further assessment of the school site and staffing numbers (many of our staff travel large distances to work) early tomorrow morning. A decision regarding the opening of the school will be made by 6am at the latest to allow for parents to make alternative arrangements if needed, taking into account any further weather warnings and travel advice. We will notify you via our website, Facebook and Twitter pages if we cannot remain open tomorrow. Have a good evening and stay safe and warm.
UPDATE – School will be closed tomorrow to ensure the safety of pupils and staff. Conditions on site and on the roads are poor and expected to worsen overnight. Stay safe and warm