Exams Information Guide
Be prepared for your exams
· Arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your exam (you are responsible for checking and following your own timetable).
· Be wearing full school uniform including your blazer.
· Have the correct equipment with you- black ink/ballpoint pens (no erasers or corrector pens)/pencil/ruler.
· Inform the school before the start of your exam if you are unable to attend (e.g. illness, injury, and personal problems) school can then help or advise you further.
· Read the “Notice to Candidates” which is displayed inside and outside of the examination room (breaking any of the rules or regulations could lead to disqualification).
· Turn off and hand over all electronic devises.
· Remove the label from your water bottle (water only).
· Empty all of your pockets.
· Not turn around or communicate with any other candidates once you have entered the examination room.
For full details of our curriculum please see our curriculum page here – Moreton School Curriculum 2015/16
Information for candidates
Check out- BBC GCSE Bitesize
Summer Exams 2017
Monday 15th May 2017-Monday 26th June 2017 (Each Student will receive an individual timetable for the summer exam period, please keep it safe)
Will be available for collection on Thursday 24th August 2017 10am-12 noon, if you wish for any other person/family member to collect your results, you must give your written authorisation to school before results day.
Will be available on Thursday 17th August 2017 10am-12 noon, if you wish for any other person/family member to collect your results, you must give your written authorisation to school before results day.
Exam guide for parents 2017Exam Guide for Parents Download
(You will need to contact the relevant exam board to request replacement certificates, please note there will be a charge)
Unclaimed certificates from Moreton School
Please fill in and submit the enquiry form on this page and we will contact you
Please contact the School if you have any additional questions.
Good luck to all candidates
Miss D. Kinsella – Exams Officer
Mrs S Amirgowhar – Exams Assistant