We currently have vacancies for the following positions
Assistant Headteacher, Pastoral (Payscale L14)
Please complete an application form and send to Ms Garbett (PA to Headteacher), firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary range: £8.19 Per Hour
We are currently seeking to recruit, reliable, flexible and punctual Exam Invigilators to assist in the running of Summer Term Exams beginning in May 2018. The role includes preparing the rooms, distribution of scripts and supervision of students during examinations whilst working in accordance with set procedures at all times. Hours of work will vary and be on an ‘on demand’ basis. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
Type of contract: Casual
Anticipated start date: 14th May 2018
Applications should be made by: 30th March 2018
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To ensure the security of exam documents at all times and no examination material is left unattended.
• Exam papers are counted out and in and there is always the same number during every exam invigilated.
• Any breach of security is reported to the Head of Centre immediately.
• All regulations set out by the awarding bodies are adhered to at all times.
• To ensure that the candidates adhere to the lines of discipline expected of them during an examination which have been set out by the awarding bodies.
• To ensure that silence is kept by all parties in the examination room at all times during the examination.
• That all candidates that need to leave the room for any reason, for example to use the toilet facilities are appropriately ushered
• To ensure that any student arriving late to an examination is dealt with according to the Exam Officers instructions at the start of the exam.
• To ensure that any breach of the disciplinary code is dealt with in accordance to examination regulations.
• To ensure that all examinations adhere to set timings
Applicants must be able to demonstrate personal attributes, as follows:
• Be punctual, organised, calm, flexible, efficient and able to deal with students in a professional and formal manner.
• Be able to work as part of a team and to set procedures.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times.
Vacancies will appear in the following link
Teaching/Non-Teaching job applications should be sent to the address below, if you send your application via email please ensure you include a return receipt to make sure your application has been received and processed.
Applications to be sent to :
F.A.O Ms S. Garbett
PA to Headteacher
Old Fallings Lane
Or Email to