We currently have a vacancy for a Head of Year
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated practitioner, who shares both our vision and our positive ethos promoting excellence and equality for all, to become a Head of Year. You will play a leading role in the implementation of the schools values and ethos, setting the highest possible expectations in all aspects of school life. You should have a passion for providing high quality and personalised pastoral care for young people. You should have experience and willingness to work in a multidisciplinary way, to ensure we provide a safe and happy community for young people.
· Are committed to enabling every student to achieve the best they can
· Have a passion for providing the highest quality pastoral care
· Have the ability to lead and maintain good discipline and standards of behaviour
· Have the skills to lead, manage and enthuse a year group of students
· Are committed to your professional development
We can offer you:
· The opportunity to join a strong and supportive team
· Excellent professional development and guidance
· A whole school commitment to excellence and integrity, in a successful community.
Applications should be made by Monday 5th June 2017 with Interviews commencing Friday 9th June 2017, anticipated start date is 1st September 2017
We also have a vacancy for a Teacher of Maths with responsibility for whole school numeracy.
Vacancies will appear in the following link
Teaching/Non-Teaching job applications should be sent to the address below, if you send your application via email please ensure you include a return receipt to make sure your application has been received and processed.
Applications to be sent to :
F.A.O Ms S. Garbett
PA to Headteacher
Old Fallings Lane
Or Email to